Each year it happens. Some have gone far enough to call it the "Holy War". It is rivalary weekend for college football. On Saturday, 11-22-08, was the big football game between the University of Utah and BYU. Much was at stake for Utah since it meant both a conference championship and BCS bowl bid. Fortunately, things went in favor for Utah this year.
With every big rivalry game, the spirit of the games is contagious and spreads to the neighborhoods. In the spirit of the games, I wanted my neighbor to show his support of the Utes. He claims to be a BYU fan but my goal is to bring out the inner Ute inside of him. Below is short video where I am helping my neighbor show his Ute spirit.
Here's some shots of the finished product. Nicholas and I were being sneaky as we placed the sign in our neighbor's yard.
If you ask me, I think the yard ornament made a great addition to my neighbor's yard. Of course one good deed deserves another. Here's the lawn ornament Kirwin did for me.



1 comment:
Congratulations to the Utes as they won the game. Onto the finals and championship game!
Post a Comment